This insightful Workplace Health and Safety Course are delivered across five modules – each concluding with an assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with the successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 – Safety in the Work Place – An Introduction
- Module 2 – Identifying Hazards
- Module 3 – Resolving Hazards
- Module 4 – Taking Proactive Measures
- Module 5 – Preparing and Implementing a Safety Plan
Suitable for everyone with a minimum age of 18 years old but this training will help you understand health and safety standards and implementation, making sure safe practice is being conducted.
Delivery method: Distance and classroom
Duration: 15 hours plus 20 hours of assignment by your tutor and your credits will be transferred towards professional qualifications.